The Department of Civil Engineering is the vibrant department of the institute, which was established at its inception of the Institute in the year 2016. Civil Engineering activities involve planning, analysis, design, construction, and maintenance of a variety of structures such as buildings, highways, railways, waterways, airports, canals, dams, docks,s and harbors. The Department of Civil Engineering is committed to providing quality teaching and research opportunities to its undergraduate. The intake strength of the Civil Engineering Department is 60 for undergraduate (B. Tech). The teaching and education are directed towards their successful career in International and National Industries/ Institutions, Public and Private sectors, and enable them to qualify for various competitive examinations such as IES, IAS, GATE examinations, etc. The Department supports the upbringing of society and other educational institutes by providing training, workshops, technology transfer, capacity building, and awareness programs.
To serve the Nation and the world, through excellence in education and advanced research in all the streams of Civil Engineering.
- To serve by producing excellent engineers, innovators, entrepreneurs, and academicians for the growth of the industry and society.
- To develop a sense of competitiveness, self-confidence, sincerity, punctuality, and ethical values among students.
- To undertake innovative collaborative projects with industries, government agencies, and other organizations to cater to the needs of society and solve real field problems.
- To develop research and teaching potential to the fullest extent.
- To remain a role model in the field of Civil Engineering.
Name of Laboratories
1 Transportation Engineering Lab
2 Building Materials And Construction Lab
3 Fluid Mechanics Lab
4 Structure Analysis Lab
5 Geotechnical Lab
6 Environmental Engineering Lab
7 CAD Lab
8 Surveying Lab
9 Estimation And Costing Lab
Mr. Ratnesh Mishra
Qualification- M. Tech. ( Water Resources Engineering, NIT PATNA)
Mr. Alok Gautam
Qualification- M. Tech. ( Soil Mechanics And Foundation Engineering, NIT Kurukshetra)
Email- alokgautam331@gmail Contact- 9897076904
Mr. Kunwar Hari Bhanu Singh Yadav
Qualification- M. Tech. (Geotechnical And Geo-environmental KNIT Sultanpur)
Mr. Amit Yadav
Qualification- Ph. D. (Pursuing), M. tech. ( Geotechnical Engineering IIT BHU)